Our Administration courses have been designed by our team of experienced trainers and administrative professionals. We developed a range of training programmes that will enable you to gain the skills needed to be a successful Office Administrator.
The Aim of our Administration Certificate Course
This training programme aims to provide training in the core Office Administration skills and knowledge that are needed in a modern office environment. It will develop the technical skills and knowledge that are required to be a successful Administrative Assistant or similar types of job title.
This training course develops job readiness as an administrator, administrative assistant or similar role.
This course is taught in a virtual classroom by live tutors with a mixture of theory, interactive sessions and practical exercises.
Communication Skills for an Office Administrator
- Preparation of professional business documents, letters, emails etc
- Telephone skills
- Effective professional communication skills
- Client care skills and being a point of contact for clients
Working effectively in an office
- Understanding the purpose of organisational charts, objectives, missions and other organisational aims.
- Time management to meet deadlines and dealing with stress
- Filing and record-keeping; an overview of the impact of Data Protection
- People skills of a successful Office Administrator
- Team working skills
- Being proactive in your role
Business and Financial Skills for an Office Administrator
- Understanding targets and budgets for an office
- Invoicing, account reconciliation, credit card processors, petty cash
- An introduction to management concepts
Policies and Legislation for an Office Administrator
- The importance of policies and procedures to an organisation
- Health and Safety legislation and our responsibilities
- Legislation and compliance for an Administrator
- An overview of equal opportunities, diversity and Human Resources
- Staff codes of practice, handbooks etc.
- CV and Careers Workshop to assist delegates in expanding job options and understanding how to develop their careers
The Course is fully accredited by the IEAA and it is the Level 3 Administration Certificate Course. You can see more details of this qualification by CLICKING HERE.
The Administration Course does not include the Microsoft Office Diploma for an Administrative Assistant. If you require Microsoft Office Training, please register for the Administration Diploma if you would like to combine the course with Microsoft Office Training.
Dates and Duration
Three full days running from 10.30 to 4.30.
This Training Course suits:
- People who are looking for a job in Administration, like an Admin Assistant, Office Administrator or similar type of roles
- It could also suit people that are looking to advance their career, the course develops the ideal skills and qualifications to pursue PA or Office Manager jobs in the future
- People working in Administration, who require formal training and a qualification to build their career options
- People looking for a career change. This has been very effective for people looking to change careers with a recognised qualification
- The course is designed to be intensive and practical so that delegates can quickly gain the skills needed and qualifications to develop their Office Admin career.
- Improved Jobs options
- Professional qualification that will build your CV
- Greater future career option to use the qualification and progress to the Level 4 Office Manager Courses.