Our Finance Course for an Executive Assistant is delivered in a virtual classroom by an experienced Finance trainer. The course provides Executive Assistants or similar Administrative professionals greater confidence to deal with financial topics that they encounter in their roles.
Executive Assistants who attend managerial meetings will often encounter financial reports and terminologies. Furthermore, Executive Assistants may need to take minutes of these meetings. Therefore, this Finance Course for an Executive Assistant provides the knowledge of financial terms and reports, in order to confidently deal with financial concepts and reports in their roles.
Finance Course for an Executive Assistant
One-day tutor-led course taught by a qualified financial professional. The course is presented in an interactive, practical format.
- Financial Reports
- The profit and loss account (income statement) explained
- The balance sheet explained
- Cash flow statements
- Look at real examples of financial reports and use case studies to understand their value
- Analyses of components of a submitted financial account
- What are Working Capital and liquidity
- Cash-flow and Accruals
- What is budgeting
- What is forecasting
- Cost control and management; categorisation of costs
- Use of real-life accounts to consolidate learning
Dates and Duration
One-day course in our live online virtual classroom from 10:30 to 16:30.
Individuals who require a deeper understanding of finance. You do not need any prior financial knowledge to take this course, as the fundamentals are discussed at the outset, allowing for the instruction of more complex issues later.
Executive Assistants who are taking our Finance course often find the Bookkeeping Course and Budgeting Courses to be an ideal complement to the Finance Course.
- Our Finance Course for Executive Assistants is delivered in a virtual classroom format by experienced finance trainers.
- Our trainers are high-level professionals, Chartered Accountants, or experts in Financial Services.
- Trainers have extensive experience instructing non-Financial professionals.
- Our practical and interactive classroom setting ensures delegates can develop real skills and confidence to handle financial information.
- IEAA Finance for an Executive Assistant Certification is earned upon successful completion.