The IEAA has partnered with Microsoft Platinum Partners to offer our students an interactive and state of the art training program in Microsoft Excel. The Microsoft Excel Diploma is a great way to gain the skills needed to be efficient and successful in processing numerical data in their roles.
Our Microsoft Excel Diploma is delivered online by the IEAA in collaboration with Microsoft Platinum Partners. This training course has been designed to ensure that learners gain practical skills, knowledge and confidence to use Excel to an advanced level.
The training is conducted online using a live server. This means that the training programme will instruct you, provide assessments and correct your mistakes. This simulates having a personal IT trainer, the virtual tutor instructs, corrects, and offers examples. However, it has the benefits of online training, in that you can train when you chose from any place with an internet connection.
Microsoft Excel Diploma
Dates and Duration
A maximum of six months is allowed. The course can be completed long before this time. It is possible to begin and complete the course at any time.
- An overview of Excel
- Formatting in Excel
- Beginner Level Formulas
- Excel Tables
- Printing in Excel
- Shortcuts and tips to build efficiency
- Beginner Level Charts
- Graphics and Illustrations
- Create and manage data tables
- Sort data in a table
- Create and customise charts
- Automatic calculations in a table, filtering
- Blank cells and duplicates
- Advanced filtering and statistics with a criteria range
- Copy rows filtered using a criteria range
- Display several lines of data in one cell
- Copy values, copy with a link, transposing
- Move, copy, hide sheets
- Select, delete, copy and move objects
- Format chart items; Modify chart’s text items; Legend and plot area; Data series and chart axes; Manage series, chart templates
- Create and manage sparklines
- Modify a text box, drawing
- Rotate, align, stack and group objects
- Apply, manage conditional, custom formats
- Validation criteria
- Absolute reference in a formula
- Convert data; Create a data series
- Use cell ranges in functions
- Summarise data with an outline
- Attach a comment to a cell
- Calculate with copied values.
- Pivots Tables and Charts
- Advanced Formulas (Lookup, Date Functions)
- IF statements, AND and OR
- Nested, Arrays and Conditions Formulas
- Scenarios, Goal Seek and other advanced functions
- Auditing and Error Checking
- Templates and themes
- Protecting workbooks
- Sharing workbooks
There are no entry requirements for this course. It is aimed at beginners.
- Training is written by senior Microsoft Trainers in a Microsoft Certified Academy
- Live help with your own virtual tutor
- CPD Accredited Microsoft Excel Diploma issued on completion
- A practical course that includes many exercises
The outcome is a CPD Accredited Diploma that will be issued by the Microsoft Academy, building your CV and career options.