The PA Diploma is the complete Level 3 qualification of the IEAA. It is designed to ensure that the learner gets the full mix of skills to be a successful PA in a modern working environment. It combines the PA Certificate Course with a Microsoft Office Diploma for a PA. The training content is suitable for all industries and international.
The programme aims to provide PAs with a comprehensive understanding of the skills, practices and knowledge base needed for the job market. As with all our qualifications, you have the ability to opt to advance your training and career to Level 4 – Executive PA and Level 5 – Executive Assistant.
This Diploma builds confidence and a deep understanding of the latest practices, tools, techniques and approaches in the PA industry.
Our courses are held online in a live virtual classroom environment. The Microsoft Office Diploma for a PA is delivered online via an interactive learning system. Courses are interactive and delivered by an experienced tutor who will cover the theoretical modules of the course with practical sessions catered to PAs. The course will also contain an “on the job” task simulation which will help maximise the attendees learning experience.
- Minute Taking Fundaments
- Organising Meetings
- Diary Management using Outlook
- Email Management using Outlook
- Introduction to organising Events
- Time Management and Prioritisation to synchronise with the role of a manager.
- Client Care Skills for a range of Stakeholders
- Career functions of a PA/Secretary and career progression
- Business Writing and Communication skills
- Composing E-mails
- Effective Business Communication
- Creating more visual communication using PowerPoint
- Problem Solving and being proactive in your role
- Telephone skills, Client Care, Acting as a point of contact
- Making Travel/Hotel Arrangements
- Office Archiving and filing Systems
- Time Management systems and prioritisation matrix.
- Planning apps and systems to assist
- Invoicing/Expenses claims
- Introduction to Digital Communications
- Complaint Handling
- Work Planning for yourself and your manager
- Networking skills
- Health and Safety at work
- Data Management and Data Protection
- Sensitive and Confidential information
- E-mail and Document Presentation and proofreading
- Touch Typing Training
Microsoft Office Diploma for a PA
You must choose three programmes from the main Microsoft Office Programmes:
You must achieve Proficient Level in these areas. Additionally we have training in a range of systems and Apps which are to be completed including:
Dates & Duration
This PA Certificate Course is held in a live virtual classroom environment. We have three formats for timing:
- Over the period of five days full-time, intensive study
- Part-time study on five consecutive Saturday
- Part-time blended learning on flexible hours basis
The Microsoft Office Diploma for a PA is delivered online and can be taken on a flexible basis. The learning system is provided to us by a Microsoft Academy and it is an interactive learning system that will instruct you, provide exercises and correct your work. You will need to complete this part of the Diploma within 3 months.
- IEAA accredited and recognised internationally
- Upon competition of the course attendees will be given IEAA PA Diploma at Level 3
- Gain the skills, knowledge and confidence to be a successful PA
- Build your CV and career options