The PA Certificate Course forms the main Level 3 qualification of the IEAA. It is designed to ensure that the learner gets the full mix of skills to be a successful PA in a modern working environment. The training content is suitable for all industries and is very international.
The course aims to provide PAs with a comprehensive understanding of the skills, practices and knowledge base needed for the job market. As with all our qualifications, you have the ability to opt to advance your training. At Level 3 you can upgrade from the PA Certificate to the Level 3 PA Diploma.
You also have the option to continue to advance your qualifications and career, by progressing to Level 4 – Executive PA and Level 5 – Executive Assistant qualifications.
This PA Certificate Course builds confidence and a deep understanding of the latest practices, tools, techniques and approaches in the PA industry.
PA Certificate Course
Our courses are held online in a live virtual classroom environment. Courses are interactive and delivered by an experienced tutor who will cover the theoretical modules of the course with practical sessions related to PA functions. The course will also contain an “on the job” task simulation which will help maximise the attendees’ learning experience and ability to apply the knowledge practically on the job.
PA Course Content
- Organising Meetings
- Diary Management using Outlook
- Email Management using Outlook
- Minute Taking fundaments
- Introduction to Organising Events
- Time Management and Prioritisation to synchronise with the role of a manager.
- Client Care Skills for a range of Stakeholders
- Career functions of a PA and career progression
- Business Writing and Communication skills
- Composing E-mails
- Effective Business Communication
- Creating more visual communication using PowerPoint
- Problem-Solving and being proactive in your role
- Telephone skills, Client Care, Acting as a point of contact
- Making Travel/Hotel Arrangements
- Office Archiving and Filing Systems
- Time Management systems and prioritisation matrix.
- Planning apps and systems to assist
- Invoicing/Expenses claims
- Introduction to Digital Communications
- Complaint Handling
- Work Planning for Yourself and your manager
- Networking skills
- Health and Safety at Work
- Data Management and Data Protection
- Sensitive and Confidential information
- E-mail and Document Presentation and proofreading
- Touch Typing Training
Dates & Duration
This course is held in a live virtual classroom environment. We have three formats for timing:
- Over the period of five days of full-time, intensive study
- Part-time blended learning on flexible hours basis with live tutor interaction.
- IEAA accredited and recognised internationally
- Upon completion of the course, attendees will be given IEAA PA Certificate at Level 3
- Gain the skills, knowledge and confidence to be a successful PA
- Build your CV and career options