The PA Course forms the main Level 3 qualification of the IEAA. It is designed to ensure that the learner gets the fill mix of skills to be a successful PA in a modern working environment. The training content is suitable for all industries and international.
The Course aims to provide PAs the comprehensive understanding of the skills, practices and knowledge base needed for the job market. As with all our qualifications, you have the ability to opt to advance your training and career to Level 4 – Executive PA and Level 5 – Executive Assistant.
This Diploma build confidence and deep understanding of the latest practices, tools, techniques and approaches in the PA industry.
Our courses are held online in a live virtual classroom environment. Courses are interactive and delivered by an experienced tutor who will cover the theoretical modules of the course with practical sessions catered to PAs. The course will also contain an “on the job” task simulation which will help maximise the attendees learning experience.
- Minute Taking Training
- Organising Meetings
- Diary Management using Outlook
- Email Management using Outlook
- Introduction to organising Events
- Time Management and Prioritisation to synchronise with the role of a manager.
- Client Care Skills for a range of Stakeholders
- Career functions of a PA/Secretary and career progression
- Business Writing and Communication skills
- Composing E-mails
- Effective Business Communication
- Creating more visual communication using PowerPoint
- Problem Solving and being proactive in your role
- Telephone skills, Client Care, Acting as a point of contact
- Making Travel/Hotel Arrangements
- Office Archiving and filing Systems
- Time Management systems and prioritisation matrix.
- Planning apps and systems to assist
- Invoicing/Expenses claims
- Introduction to Digital Communications
- Complaint Handling
- Work Planning for yourself and your manager
- Networking skills
- Health and Safety at work
- Data Management and Data Protection
- Sensitive and Confidential information
- E-mail and Document Presentation and proofreading
- Touch Typing Training
Dates & Duration
This course is held in a live virtual classroom environment. We have three formats for timing:
- Over the period of five days full-tim, intensive study
- Part-time study on five consecutive Saturday
- Part-time blended learning on flexible hours basis
- IEAA accredited and recognised internationally
- Upon competition of the course attendees will be given IEAA PA Certificate at Level 3
- Gain the skills, knowledge and confidence to be a successful PA
- Build your CV and career options