Tutor-led two-day course with an assessment to be completed at a later date, after the delegates have done revision and practical exercises if needed. the course is delivered in English in a virtual classroom. The training is highly practical and interactive.
Invoicing and Basic Bookkeeping entries
• The completion of Financial documents such as Invoices and Credit Notes
• The recording of Cash and Credit transactions
• Practical explanation of Double Entry System
• Posting of Ledgers and relevance of T Accounts
• The preparing and balancing of a Bank Reconciliation
Introduction to Accounting
• Year-end adjustments including Accruals, Depreciation, Pre-payments etc.
Trial Balance and Financial Statements
• Preparing a Trial Balance from raw data
• Extended Trial Balances and Year-end Adjustments
• The creation of straightforward Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet Reports from Trial Balance
The course teaches the fundaments of Bookkeeping by explaining the underlying principles. All training is delivered by experienced Bookkeeping trainers.
The course is delivered in English and international standards for Finance are used.
Dates and Duration
Two-day course from 10:30 to 16:30 with an exam to be completed after or at a later date after revision and practice.
- Practical capabilities in Finance and Bookkeeping
- Understanding in Bookkeeping and Financial Concepts for practical use at work
- Full IEAA Certification after successful completion.
- Strong understanding of the principles of Finance and Accounting