This Speed Writing Course seeks to enable delegates to gain valuable work skills. Speed Writing techniques enable you can record information quickly and accurately.
Speed Writing is easily learnt and offers people an opportunity to record information quickly and accurately. Shorthand and other methods can take much longer to learn. Importantly, the course teaches you how to train your brain to absorb information and record it quickly and more accurately. This is ideal for anyone who takes minutes or needs to record information quickly at work.
Speed Writing Course
This course is delivered by an experienced and qualified tutor. It is a one-day virtual classroom course. The course runs from 10:30 am until 4:30 pm (UK Time).
The course is an interactive and practical one-day workshop. There will be instructions on the speed writing techniques and many exercises that enable you to practice the skills and consolidate them.
The course complements our Minute Taking Course.
Speed Writing Benefits
- The course is accredited by the IEAA, so completion of the course will lead to IEAA Certification.
- The skills gained are valuable to a wide range of careers
- Speed Writing is faster and easier to learn than other methods, such as shorthand.
- It will make you more efficient and confident to do routine work tasks, including recording minutes at meetings and much more.
- The certification will build your CV.
Who should take this Speed Writing Course?
- Anyone who requires to record a lot of information in a short time, like Minute Takers
- Administration Staff
- Minute takers
- Legal Support Staff
- Legal Secretaries
- Office Managers
- Admin Assistants