This course seeks to enable delegates to gain valuable work skills. Speed Writing techniques are used to ensure that you can record information quickly and accurately. Unlike shorthand which takes a fair time to learn and get to use, this method can be learnt within a very short period of time. Importantly, the course teaches you how to train your brain to absorb information and record it quickly and more accurately. This is ideal for anyone who takes minutes or needs to record information quickly at work.
Speed Writing Course
This course is delivered over one day only by an experienced and qualified tutor from 10:30 am until 4:30 pm (UK Time). Training is delivered in a virtual classroom.
The course is delivered in an interactive and practical one day workshop.
You will be given instructions on how to apply the Speed Writing methodology.
This is complemented by numerous practical exercises to ensure that the learning and practical abilities are solidified.
Speed Writing Benefits
- The course is accredited by the IEAA, so completion of the course will lead to IEAA Certification.
- The skills gained are valuable to a wide range of careers and can be learnt much faster than other methods such as shorthand.
- It will make you more efficient and confident to do routine work tasks, including recording minutes at meetings and much more.
- The certification will build your CV.
Who should take this Speed Writing Course?
- Anyone who requires to record a lot of information in a short time, like Minute Takers
- Administration Staff
- Minute takers
- Legal Support Staff
- Legal Secretaries
- Office Managers
- Admin Assistants