Human Resources are vital for a successful EA. Many Executive Assistants will assist their managers in running the team and see many issues that relate to Human Resource Management. Our Human Resources Course helps Executive Assistants build awareness of how to work well with HR functions and to assist their Executives in the administration of the team/organisation’s Human Resources. This greater knowledge of this area will help to build your own management and leadership skills. It will also build your CV. Executive Assistants need to constantly broaden their business knowledge in order to deliver their roles, as business constantly advances.
This introductory course shows the best uses of HR practices in the full range of functions. The main objective of this Introduction to HR Course is to discuss the main areas of interest in the Human Resources process.
Human Resources Course
The course is delivered in a virtual classroom by an experienced HR trainer. This provides the learner with the ability to gain the skills and knowledge needed for their careers, from an interactive discussion.
- The Principles of Human Resource Management
- The Recruitment and Selection of Employees
- Managing Employees and coaching them
- Leadership skills for HR
- Organisational Culture and fitting in with the culture
- HR Planning
- Strategic HR
- Appraisals and Objectives
- Methods of Interviewing
- Training and Professional Development of Employees
- Employee – Management Relations
- Motivation of Employees
- An Overview of Employment Law
- Team working and relations within an organisation
Dates and Duration
The course runs from 10:30 to 16:30 London Time. It lasts for one day.
Who is this course for?
- The course provides a sound foundation for the HR process
- Executive Assistants or administrative professionals who are looking to improve their knowledge of HR should take this course
- The course is ideal for anyone who supports managers with HR-related issues.
Gain an accredited Certification in HR to build your CV and show that you are advancing your career profile.
This course forms a part of the Level 5 – IEAA Executive Assistant Diploma.