The Executive Assistant Diploma is the complete Level 5 qualification of the IEAA. This program is internationally recognised and combines a series of specialist and advanced skills with the Executive PA Diploma. This course is ideal for candidates looking to progress into high paying executive assistant roles and will provide an edge over other candidates during the recruitment and consideration process.
Our courses are held in a live virtual classroom environment. The Level 5 Executive Assistant Diploma is delivered both online through an interactive learning system and through live classes where students can engage directly with the tutor. This course is delivered by an experienced tutor who has years of experience training students at a high level. The course also contains work-simulated practical sessions and tests which help maximise learning and embedded the knowledge taught during classroom sessions.
Executive Assistant Diploma
The Executive Assistant Diploma Level 5 provides the advanced practical skills and includes the Executive PA Diploma course in addition to:
- PA Certificate Course (Apply for exemption if you are an experienced PA, EA or Executive PA)
- Executive PA Course
- Microsoft Office Diploma for an EA
Students can also select an option of three qualifications from the following courses.
Specialist Administration Courses
- Report Writing Workshop
- Minute Taking Workshop
- Events Management Course
- Project Management for PA’s (one day)
- Finance for non-Financial Professionals
- Bookkeeping Courses
- Executive PA Advanced Performance – Personal Effectiveness
- Executive PA Advanced Performance – Communications and Negotiation
- Human Resources Course
- Social Media Course
- Digital Marketing Course
- Virtual Assistant
- Business English workshop
- IEAA accredited and recognised internationally
- Upon competition of the course, attendees will be given IEAA Executive PA Diploma at Level 4
- Gain the skills, knowledge and confidence to be a successful Executive PA
- Build your CV and career options
Course Dates & Duration
The duration of the EA Diploma is up to 6 months.
In class times (virtual classroom)
- PA Certificate Course (5 days from 10:30 am – 4:30 pm – this core skills course can be exempted for experienced learners)
- Executive PA Certificate Course (3 days from 10:30 am – 4:30 pm)
- Microsoft Office Diploma for an Executive Assistant (online interactive learning on a flexible study basis with 6 months to complete)
- Advanced Business Skills (1-day courses from 10:30 am – 4:30 pm – all courses are scheduled every two months and you should complete your options within a 6-month timeframe)