Our Virtual PA course aims to provide PAs and aspirinf PAs with the most up to date practices and practical skills needed to carry out their roles in a modern office environment. This course will help bring attendees up to speed with the best practices, techniques and approaches in the industry when dealing with a variety of tasks and issues, giving them the confidence and reaffirmation to excel in their role.
Our courses are held online in a live virtual classroom environment. Courses are interactive and delivered by an experienced tutor who will cover the theoretical modules of the course with practical sessions catered to PAs . The course will also contain an “on the job” task simulation which will help maximise the attendees learning experience.
- Job functions of a PA & Secretary
- Diary & Schedule Management
- Business Writing
- Communication skills
- CV & Career Development
- Writing professional emails & memos
- Telephone skills
- Arranging hotel & travel
- Filing systems
- Time management
- Petty cash
- Client care
- Customer complaint handling
- Work & task planning
- Presentations & presenting
- Reading & Proofreading skills
- Confidence building techniques
- Listing & audio skills
- Typing & touch typing skills
- Organising meetings
Dates & Duration
This course is held in a live virtual classroom environment, over the period of five days or equivalent part-time study plus assignments totalling five hours.
Virtual PA Course
This course can be taken on a full-time, part-time or intensive schedule.
Our full-time course runs intensively for Monday – Friday (one week) 11am – 4pm. Our part-time course runs on Saturdays 10am-2pm. You can see the next start dates in the dropdown at the top of the page.
We also offer flexible study options, contact our office for details.
- IEAA accredited
- Recognised internationally
- Upon competition of the course attendees will be given IEAA Certification as a qualified PA
- The Certification build your CV and career options
- In future, you can continue our qualification to Executive PA and EA levels.
- You gain the mix of skills and confidence to be a successful PA.