The one-day Report Writing Course provides you practical insight into the skill of report writing including an interactive practical session to ensure learning retention.
Report Writing Course in Virtual Classroom
The Course is a one day workshop. It is highly interactive and will combine some tutor-led instructions with numerous practical examples. The course is delivered in a Virtual Classroom environment.
- Writing reports
- Recognising and adapting to different types of reports
- Stages in report writing
- Terms of reference
- Planning your report
- Collecting information
- Organising information
- Structuring your report
- Style of writing:- Layout, Presentation
- Redrafting and checking
This course can be purchased by organisations that would like their employees to take group training. Contact us for details of our corporate training group prices.
Dates and Duration
One day course that is running from 10:30 to 16:30.
- A greater sense of confidence and practical capabilities in relation to report writing.
- IEAA Accreditation for Report Writing
- Professional qualification to build your CV