The Administration Diploma is the complete Level 3 qualification of the IEAA. It is designed to ensure that the learner gets the full mix of skills to be a successful Administrative Assistant or similar administrative job. It combines the Administration Course – Level 3 Certificate with a Microsoft Office Diploma for an Administrative Assistant. The training content is suitable for all industries and international job roles.
The programme aims to provide Administrative Assistants with a comprehensive understanding of the skills, practices and knowledge base needed for the job market. As with all our qualifications, you have the ability to opt to advance your training and career to Level 4 – Office Manager and Level 5 – Advanced Diploma in Office Management.
This Diploma builds confidence and a deep understanding of the latest practices, tools, techniques and approaches in the Office Administration industry.
Our tutor-led courses are held online in a live virtual classroom environment. The course contains an “on the job” workday simulation which will help maximise the attendees’ learning experience and their ability to start a job with practical ability.
Courses are interactive and delivered by an experienced tutor who will cover the theoretical modules of the course supported by practical sessions relevant to Administration job functions.
The Microsoft Office Diploma for an Administrative Assistant is an online module of the course. It uses an interactive learning system and is available flexibly on a 24/7 basis. We use live server technology for Microsoft Office training.
Communication Skills for an Office Administrator
- Preparation of professional business documents, letters, emails etc
- Telephone skills
- Effective professional communication skills
- Client care skills and being a point of contact for clients
Working effectively in an office
- Understanding the purpose of organisational charts, objectives, missions and other organisational aims.
- Time management to meet deadlines and deal with stress
- Filing and record-keeping; an overview of the impact of Data Protection
- People skills of a successful Office Administrator
- Team working skills
- Being proactive in your role
Business and Financial Skills for an Office Administrator
- Understanding targets and budgets for an office
- Invoicing, account reconciliation, credit card processors, petty cash
- An Introduction to management concepts
Policies and Legislation for an Office Administrator
- The importance of policies and procedures to an organisation
- Health and Safety legislation and our responsibilities
- Legislation and Compliance for an Administrator
- An Overview of equal opportunities, diversity and Human Resources
- Staff codes of practice, handbooks etc.
- CV and Careers Workshop to assist delegates in expanding job options and understanding how to develop their careers
You are able to choose three programmes from the main Microsoft Office Programmes below:
You need to achieve the Proficient Level in the above MS Office subjects selected. Additionally, we include training in a range of systems and Apps including:
- One Drive
Dates & Duration
This Administration Certificate Course part of the Diploma is held in a live virtual classroom environment. We have two formats for timing:
- Over the period of five days of full-time, intensive study
- Part-time blended learning on flexible hours basis. This will mean that you will take 4 live tutor sessions in an online virtual classroom. Each session will take 2 hours. The dates are mutually agreed upon with your tutor after booking. Additionally, you will have s flexi-time MS Office training that will be delivered in an interactive online system.
The Microsoft Office Diploma for an Administrative Assistant part of the Diploma is delivered online and is studied on a flexible 24/7 basis. The learning system is provided to us by our Microsoft Academy and is an interactive learning system that will instruct you, provide exercises and correct your work. You should complete this part of the Diploma within 6 months.
- IEAA accredited and recognised internationally
- Upon competition of the course, attendees will be given IEAA Administration Diploma at Level 3
- Gain the skills, knowledge and confidence to be a successful Administrative Assistant or similar Office Administration role
- Build your CV and career options
- You have the option to continue our qualification to the Level 4 – Office Manager